Michael Clayton


This film from Tony Gilroy, starring George Clooney, is everything that The Bourne Ultimatum (also written by Tony Gilroy!) was not, namely an intelligent complex thriller with great dialogue and real drama. In other words, it's my kind of thriller, and the fact that I'm a George Clooney fan doesn't hurt, especially when his acting in this film is oscar-worthy.


I'm not going to say any more, because I don't want to spoil it by giving away even a glimpse of the well-scripted story. It's simply great entertainment you will not want to miss. If only there were more thrillers like this out there instead of all that "action"!


This one gets **** - the aroma in my mug is saying this is going to be in my top ten for 2007.

Comments

  1. This is one I've been waiting for. I'm not sure I'll get to it in the theatre, though. Glad it sounds good.

    I hope soon to write a review for Eastern Promises and I'm curious what you thought of it. One more week of madness and then I might have a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, for one, have been waiting to see Eastern Promises, but it hasn't been released here yet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts